[lbo-talk] Iraqi communists on "resistance"

Gary? sladeg at verizon.net
Sat Feb 14 09:43:29 PST 2004

From: "Yoshie Furuhashi"

> So, what do you think of the armed struggles of Palestinians,
> Colombians, and Filipinos today? What will be John Kerry's policy
> toward them? And Kerry's policy toward Iraqis?
> --

isn't John Kerry a mass-murdering Republican, speaks for itself doesn't it ? I would like to know the sources for this lack of popular support for the resistance in Iraq, obvioulsy people don't like getting blown up but I would bet good money that those not on the recieving end are more than a little sympathetic.

Gary? ride si sapis