[lbo-talk] Funny German/bouncing

" Chris Doss " nomorebounces at mail.ru
Sun Feb 15 06:02:27 PST 2004

>... The Russians can be very funny ...

[They sure can!]

Russian Candidate Offers Account of Lost Days

By STEVEN LEE MYERS

MOSCOW, Feb. 13 Ivan P. Rybkin, the Russian presidential candidate who disappeared for five days before resurfacing in Ukraine this week, appeared in London today and offered yet another explanation for his bizarre absence, saying he had been drugged and kidnapped.

---

His wife said after his return that "With people like my husband, God help Russia." This looks like a poorly conceived PR stunt to me.

Also, my hotmail account was bouncing; now my mail.ru is bouncing. What gives? Does mailman refuse email emanating from the Eurasian landmass?!?!?