[lbo-talk] Courageous Ba'ath Insurgents Strike Another Blow For Freedom and Democracy!

Michael Pugliese michael098762001 at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 15 07:42:44 PST 2004

http://www.geocities.com/tom_slouck/iraq/saddam_prisoner_amnesty.html

Or 135 yrs. for robbery, http://archives.econ.utah.edu/archives/marxism/2002w43/msg00046.htm . http://www.csmonitor.com/2002/1022/p07s01-wome.html >...The entire population of his serious crimes prison – as many as 9,000 men – was released, Ibrahim said, including murderers on death row...

http://www.detnews.com/2002/nation/0210/21/nation-618046.htm The ever popular slogan, " "We sacrifice our blood and souls for Saddam!" Ah, but, I remember during Gulf War, version 1.0, pwoggies said we shouldn't, like Bush 41, say, "Saddam." (Course he said it like Sodom. Like Steve typed. Or as a nutty Kucinich supporter on a list w/ Jeffrey Blankfort, said, "Saddammite, " who until I sent him a note, offlist, calling attn. to Oscar Wilde and the Father of Bosie wriiting, "Somdomite, " this unconscious snidery was not unnoticed.)

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/43044148.cms , "Victims of Saddam's regime narrate harrowing tales." http://msnbc.msn.com/id/3068335/ >...Saddam Hussein's ear-amputation campaign went on for three days, May 17-19, 1994, in every city in Iraq. Some of the estimated 3,500 men who lost their ears are now telling their stories. By Rod Nordland Newsweek Web Exclusive