[lbo-talk] Advertisings effects (was Death of Dean)

Michael Dawson mdawson at pdx.edu
Sun Feb 15 16:54:19 PST 2004

Dean got fucked by Clinton and Bush's boys. They ganged up on him about "presidentiality." If you can't see that, you're quite blind.

Of course, you also seem to think corporate marketing has no effect on people, so you're an easy mark yourself, I'd say.

An die sheiss geborenen... ----- Original Message ----- From: "andie nachgeborenen" <andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Sunday, February 15, 2004 11:41 AM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Advertisings effects (was Death of Dean)