[lbo-talk] Re: U.S.: Canada is Terrorist Haven

N P Childs npchilds at shaw.ca
Sun Feb 15 21:24:27 PST 2004

>Hilarious.
>
>http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20040215.wterr0215/BNStory/National/

Dang, they've figured us out!

Seriously though, this is consistent with security state paranoia; we aren't living in a state of continual terrorist panic, there are still some civil liberties left here (although the situation is slowly deteriorating) and we allow all kinds of deviant shit like gay marriage. To most of the people in the White House this place probably looks like some kind of sub-arctic Sodom and Gommorah.

I mean our biggest concern these days is how to cope with Conan O'Brien's insulting dog puppet;

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20040213.wconan14/BNStory/Front/?query=triumph

PC

N Paul Childs 5967-157 Avenue Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T5Y 2P3

e-fax 413-683-9725 _______________________________________________________ 'Gee thanks, your validation means oh, so much to me'.

-Art 'Bones' MacDesalavo