[lbo-talk] Iraqi communists on "resistance"

Michael Pugliese michael098762001 at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 16 11:09:09 PST 2004

http://www.geocities.com/iraqiresistancesolidarity/ipainterview1.html

http://www.iacenter.org/sh_jk.htm After the arrest of Saddam resistance will intensify and unite even more, says Jabbar al Kubaysi

Jabbar al Kubaysi is leader of the Iraqi Patriotic Alliance, which strives to unify the Iraqi resistance movement into a common political National Resistance and Liberation Front.

Anti-imperialist Camp: What are your comments on the arrest of Saddam Hussein?

Jabbar al Kubaysi: It was obvious that Saddam was under the influence of drugs being given to him in blatant violation of basic human rights. According to my information Saddam had already been captured two weeks earlier. The occupying powers used the time to prepare him und to figure out the media spectacle we have been fed. Without the help of Iranian intelligence the arrest would not have been possible. Often Iranian servicemen appear in Kurdish uniforms. <SNIP>