[lbo-talk] Bush expected to announce candidacy any day now

Wojtek Sokolowski sokol at jhu.edu
Tue Feb 17 06:20:28 PST 2004

John:
>>I'm glad to see that, your record of dismissive and occasionally
contemptuous comments about the Greens notwithstanding, you are concerned about "party building" after all.   I'll assume that your endorsement of Jonathan Farley, the likely Green nominee for president is forthcoming.  >>>

Running for US presidency as a party building strategy "from the scratch"? It is like if Afghanistan tried to develop a national airline by entering a race to the Moon, or get rid of the remnants of the Taliban by entering a nuclear arms race. And I thought you considered yourself a rational realist.

Wojtek