[lbo-talk] Re: Volume Control

Jon Johanning jjohanning at igc.org
Tue Feb 17 06:58:19 PST 2004

On Monday, February 16, 2004, at 10:44 PM, Justin wrote:

> As someone who has been multiply guilty of all of
> these sins, I have to agree with the basic insight
> here. We don't have to smile and pretend we agree with
> ideas we differ with. But if we, including me, can be
> civil and polite and respectful, it certainly wouldn't
> hurt. It's possible to disagree in a civilized way.

Yeah, but it ain't much fun. And it doesn't work out the frustrations you accumulate from daily life under capitalism.

Jon Johanning // jjohanning at igc.org __________________________________ "In an ideal world, people would be preoccupied with reading and writing poetry and having love affairs, as people were in the Japanese court in the 11th century, as described in 'The Tale of Genji.' If people were involved in that type of life, maybe there would be no war." -- Wallace Shawn