[lbo-talk] Targeting Only "the Likely Voters" -> Attacks on the GP

Michael Dawson -PSU mdawson at pdx.edu
Tue Feb 17 14:43:41 PST 2004

He's not going
> to win and he ain't going to build some stupid wingnut party, but he is
> in a perfect position to monkeywrench the political process and get some
> radical ideas out there.
>
> Chuck0

Yes, and also: What about breaking the Business Party/DemoPublicans' monopoly on presidential TV debates? If that thuggery could be broken, I would consider it a great service to small parties, campaign finance struggles, and democracy. I think Nader's numbers might also take a big jump upward, if he were allowed to debate Tweedledee and Tweedledum. Of course, that's exactly why there's a monopoly...