[lbo-talk] "Equate Terrorism with Resistance"?

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Wed Feb 18 00:34:13 PST 2004

>[lbo-talk] Re: LBO-Talk = Outliers (What Do The Iraqi Resistance ...)
>Tahir Wood twood at uwc.ac.za
>Tue Feb 17 06:42:56 PST 2004
<snip>
>You equate terrorism with resistance, why?

>[lbo-talk] Re: "Race" and opinion
>Tahir Wood twood at uwc.ac.za
>Wed Feb 18 00:17:09 PST 2004
<snip>
>Once again you've managed to evade all the substantive points that
>were made - all you've left us with is the rather dangerous
>proposition that black people (ooh sorry, people of colour) like
>terrorism because it gives them a feeling of schadenfreude and white
>people hate it because it makes them feel insecure.

Where did I "equate terrorism with resistance" or say "black people (ooh sorry, people of colour) like terrorism because it gives them a feeling of schadenfreude and white people hate it because it makes them feel insecure"? Please produce evidence, or else cease and desist from slandering. -- Yoshie

* Bring Them Home Now! <http://www.bringthemhomenow.org/> * Calendars of Events in Columbus: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/calendar.html>, <http://www.freepress.org/calendar.php>, & <http://www.cpanews.org/> * Student International Forum: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/> * Committee for Justice in Palestine: <http://www.osudivest.org/> * Al-Awda-Ohio: <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Al-Awda-Ohio> * Solidarity: <http://www.solidarity-us.org/>