[lbo-talk] Bush expected to announce candidacy any day now

Eubulides paraconsistent at comcast.net
Wed Feb 18 12:01:45 PST 2004

----- Original Message ----- From: "Wojtek Sokolowski" <sokol at jhu.edu>

The reforms/proposals posted here in response to my query "What is it, exactly, that you want?" stay well within the bounds of social democracy as it is practiced elsewhere. If there are considered "radical" it is a sad testimony how much the political spectrum shifted to the right in this country.

You didn't ask for radical proposals. I just posted what seemed consistent with currently understood soc. dem. ethos.

For the thorny issues of worker's control see the works of Louis Putterman and Gregory Dow. Their stuff needs to be looked at by a lot of people, especially lefty lawyers who could fill out a lot of missing themes.......

15] global greenhouse mitigation treaty with Shark teeth

Ian