[lbo-talk] Proposal for a 21st Century Trade Union Education League

Jon Johanning jjohanning at igc.org
Fri Feb 20 09:50:45 PST 2004

Thanks for this reference, Marc. Very interesting piece, and I was happy to see a reference to the union I belong to, the CWA.

Also happy to find this web-site; I'll be coming back to it often.

On Thursday, February 19, 2004, at 12:09 AM, marc rodrigues wrote:

> A Proposal for a 21st Century Trade Union Education League:
> An attempt to solve the current crisis of organizing the unorganized
>
> at: http://www.kclabor.org/tuel.htm

Jon Johanning // jjohanning at igc.org __________________________________ Belinda: Ay, but you know we must return good for evil. Lady Brute: That may be a mistake in the translation.

-- Sir John Vanbrugh: The Provok’d Wife (1697), I.i.