[lbo-talk] Mike Malloy, IE Radio

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 21 07:30:07 PST 2004

I know some of you are in radio, so I'm wondering what your take on Mike Malloy (www.mikemalloy.com) is, and especially the UAW-owned IE Radio network that is shutting down in the next couple of weeks? Was turned onto Malloy by a friend, and though I disagree with some of his "Democrats-at-all-costs" rhetoric, he does do a pretty good send up job on Christian fundies and the right in general. Honestly, I don't know much about him otherwise. And apparently after his last two weeks are up, he will not be on the air any more. Really sucks.

I had never even heard of the union-owned IE Radiobefore the last couple of weeks. What's your take on this?