[lbo-talk] Incredibly Fucking Depressing If True

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Sun Feb 22 12:13:04 PST 2004

"Which part do you suspect isn't true? The climate change or the nations reactions to it."

John Thornton

I'm sure it's all true -- the Pentagon, like the CIA, does have to deal with reality, after all. The conditions for such a nightmare are already evident, and the wasteful culture that we Americans take such pride in is certainly no help. Will it all go down as that Pentagon report suggests? Who knows. I sure fucking hope not.

DP -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20040222/f04285c0/attachment.htm>