[lbo-talk] Ralph

Michael Dawson mdawson at pdx.edu
Sun Feb 22 14:52:01 PST 2004

All lefties of good conscience will now support Ralph, and insist that he be allowed into the debates. Whether or not we change to the Kerry-bot at the last minute is up to the Kerry-bot. There is no other principled position.

Cheers to all, md

----- Original Message ----- From: "Doug Henwood" <dhenwood at panix.com> To: "lbo-talk" <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Sunday, February 22, 2004 9:26 AM Subject: [lbo-talk] Ralph