[lbo-talk] the other L word

John Halle john.halle at yale.edu
Mon Feb 23 07:23:24 PST 2004

Doug writes:

> >Nation liberals like Henwood
>
>Can you write me a grant recommendation?

Be glad to, but as I frequently tell my students, don't bother with me go right to the top. You'd be much better off with CFR member KvdH signing off on the project.

I believe she would join Ace and myself in appealing to the L word (the other one, that is) as an appropriate designator, would she not?

Your chances for the loft are indeed looking better and better. Here's to hoping ours are too.

Looking forward to future brie and chardonnay house warmings.

Warm Regards,

JH --