[lbo-talk] Sex finale...

joanna bujes jbujes at covad.net
Mon Feb 23 09:55:51 PST 2004

So there I was with half a dozen of my little sister's friends, watching the finale of Sex and the City last night. I thought the "love conquers all" ending was a real let-down, not to mention that my daughter and I each lost a dollar, as we had voted that Carrie would wind up with no-one...except the city and her friends (and her dignity). Oh, well. It was silly, but worth seeing for one of the funniest lines on TV this year: Charlotte trying to comfort hubby over the loss of an adoption baby tells him, in the half-light of their multi-million dollar manhattan apartment: "It's OK honey. We're Jews, we're used to the worst."

Aw, my god!

Joanna