[lbo-talk] re: Naomi Wolf v Harold Bloom

paul childs npchilds at shaw.ca
Tue Feb 24 09:10:09 PST 2004

Some foaming at the mouth reaction from the Great White North:

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/ArticleNews/TPStory/LAC/20040224/COWENT24/TPComment/Columnists

It's hard to know where to start; the starting point of 'We fucked our profs, what's the problem?', or the underlying tone of 'She's good looking, what does she expect, she has it coming', or the willful ignoring of Wolf's point that she's not looking for 'revenge' and Wolf's presentation of the facts of the matter.

Ain't no fun like watching a rattled right winger trying to justify poor judgement.

PC

N P Childs

'I'm Mister Bad Example, the stranger in the dirt, I like to have a good time and I don't care who gets hurt'.

-Mr. Bad Example, W Zevon