Sharpton (was: [lbo-talk] Hard-right,Scaife-owned

paul childs npchilds at shaw.ca
Tue Feb 24 15:06:07 PST 2004

> "There were photos of her in a black negligee and him bare-chested,
> and there was an enumeration of her personal measurements. Stone said
> he had been set up, but he was forced to step down as an adviser to
> the Dole campaign.

>Why is this any better than smearing someone for patronizing a gay
>bathhouse?

Ummmm, because if said someone was advising politicians to close gay bath houses as a morality issue it would be called hypocrisy. Which is what this cowardly sack of crap got caught doing.'I was set up', yeah, right. You'd think if there was anyone who would enjoy taking their lumps it would be this guy.

PC

N P Childs

'I'm Mister Bad Example, the stranger in the dirt, I like to have a good time and I don't care who gets hurt'.

-Mr. Bad Example, W Zevon