[lbo-talk] Re: Support marriage equality

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at rawbw.com
Tue Feb 24 23:42:26 PST 2004

This week, it's especially important that we reach 200,000 signatures - right-wing extremists are lobbying Congress right now during their so-called "Marriage Protection Week."

You know, until the President's speech today, I couldn't really put my finger on what distinguished a Democrat from a Republican. Thanks to the President, now, I think I understand. Democrats are Sodomites.

Do I think Sodomites have civil rights? That's a real tough one. If I say yes, then I have to support Democrats.

Damn. I hate this binary logic.

Chuck Grimes