[lbo-talk] Vitriol Watch

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Wed Feb 25 13:38:28 PST 2004

>Whatever one may think of the rhetorical habits of the editors of
> CounterPunch (and I rather enjoy them), the comment is simple truth. --CGE

Yeah, the slagging of Nader from lefties has taken self-righteous shapes, I agree. And personally, I have no prob with him running -- he'll advance arguments that Kerry/Edwards will studiously avoid. That's a given. But pro-Naderites can be self-righteous as well, esp the Punch boys, which was the point I was making.

DP