[lbo-talk] Left Behind: Nader numbers

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Wed Feb 25 22:13:46 PST 2004

Jon Johanning wrote:

> And don't kid yourselves. Everyone who is on record as having advised
> people not to vote for the Democratic candidate will be at the top of
> the shit-list of every group and constituency that suffers from the
> second Bush administration for many years. And that will be a lot of folks.

I will proudly put my name on the top of that list.

I'm fighting for a world that is better than this "lesser-of-two-evils" bullshit that comes along every four years. It was a pathetic choice when I worked on the Mondale/Ferraro campaign in 1984 and it still sucks 20 years later. I'm not one of those religious leftists who believes that they will get to go to revolutionary heaven when they die. Dammit, I want radical change now!

Bush or Kerry? No difference.

Chuck0 Infoshop.org