[lbo-talk] Re: Boom Box Aggression

Wojtek Sokolowski sokol at jhu.edu
Thu Feb 26 06:46:47 PST 2004

> We like the cars, the cars that go boom,
> We're Tigre and Bunny and we like the boom.
> We like the cars, the cars that go boom.
> We're Tigre and Bunny and we like the boom.

You can like what you want, but then do not blame those who erect gated communities and hire security guards to keep those who "like the cars that go boom" to out of those communities.

And guess what - those who are in the position to move to such communities will probably live long, affluent and happy lives whereas the folks who "like the cars that go boom" will be dead by the age of 35.

Wojtek