[lbo-talk] over-the-counter-culture [was: Boom Box Aggression

Grant Lee grantlee at iinet.net.au
Thu Feb 26 10:00:10 PST 2004

Wojtek said:

> Thanks for unsolicited travel advisory. I will consult my own travel
> agent, however, when I will be making my travel plans.
>
> Wojtek

It wasn't any kind of advice; it was an abrasive hypothetical used to illustrate how unfortunate your previous comments were, concerning unsuccessful artists, whose main problem --- BTW --- is failing as small commodity producers in a capitalist market, a failure I would have expected you would be more sympathetic towards.

Grant.