[lbo-talk] gibson, missionaries, shrub's distraction

kelley at pulpculture.org kelley at pulpculture.org
Thu Feb 26 11:57:12 PST 2004

At 02:06 PM 2/26/2004, Michael Dawson -PSU wrote:
>Carrol is right. Plus, what good does Kelley's ridicule of southern speech
>do anybody but her? Evangelical religion is a disaster, but it is not
>monolithic. (E.g.: Check out "What Would Jesus Drive?" -- not perfect, but
>pretty decent and surprising.) Strategically, it's just dumb to engage in
>mockery of habits of people we want to win over.
> And coming from redneck
>land doesn't give you a license to scurrilously rip on people. Does Condi
>Rice get a pass because she's black?

if you promise to put it back in your pants, I'll provide a nice shiny ass for you to wrap your lips around instead.

if i called them inbred backward yokels, you might have a point. imitating my own family's speech patterns entertains me. if it offends you: pucker up.

I'm spanking myself Doug,

Yankee Redneck