[lbo-talk] Fox News Analyst: Gibson's "Passion" is Anti-Semitic

John Thornton jthorn65 at mchsi.com
Thu Feb 26 14:24:26 PST 2004

Is this what they teach in Australia? I was raised Catholic and did the whole private school bit, mass 3 times a week, altar boy (for a very short bit), pressured to join the preisthood, etc. and I have no idea where this comes from. I know Mel condemns his wife but he pulled that out of his ass not the Council of Trent. Or perhaps it would be more accurate to say his father pulled it out of his ass since Mel received his religious upbringing from him, correct?

John Thornton