[lbo-talk] Re: Guardian on Miliband

Kenneth MacKendrick kenneth.mackendrick at utoronto.ca
Sun Feb 29 21:48:01 PST 2004

Doug,

Did you see the big nickel? What would you estimate that to be, about 25m? The Science Centre is a lot of fun... the landscape has been decimated by the mining industry but about 2 hours away is Killarney Provincial Park - probably my favourite place in the whole world. I learned to paddle there... Utopia, I'm convinced, is an cherry wood otter tail for use with a cedar stripped canoe. Tim Horton's coffee is terrible too, but I have to hand it to them, they've certainly created unique kind of coffee.

ken

-----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org] On Behalf Of Doug Henwood Sent: Sunday, February 29, 2004 8:47 PM To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Re: Guardian on Miliband

Jordan Hayes wrote:

>Please tell me you didn't miss Tim Horton's ...

Couldn't miss them in the street, but didn't set foot in one. Good point, Tim Horton's, like Dunkin' Donuts only Canadian. I went to a Tim Horton's in Sudbury about five years ago though.