[lbo-talk] Haiti Coup and Left KneeJerks

Joseph Wanzala jwanzala at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 29 23:45:13 PST 2004

Okay if you don't like the term 'coup', how about 'regime change'. The Bush administration clearly engineered the removal of a democratically elected President. Denouncement of this Bush operation is not 'knee-jerkism'. It is a justified response. Charles Rangel is no leftie, and even he was on Pacifica today denouncing this as a US operation and holding the Bush administration responsible.