poli sci (was Re: [lbo-talk] Neocon New Year Message)

Shane Taylor s-t-t at juno.com
Thu Jan 1 20:39:15 PST 2004

Miles Jackson wrote:
> To quote Randy Newman: "boom goes London, boom
> Paris--more room for you, more room for me."

:-D

"Political Science" by Randy Newman

No one likes us-I don't know why We may not be perfect, but heaven knows we try But all around, even our old friends put us down Let's drop the big one and see what happens

We give them money-but are they grateful? No, they're spiteful and they're hateful They don't respect us-so let's surprise them We'll drop the big one and pulverize them

Asia's crowded and Europe's too old Africa is far too hot And Canada's too cold And South America stole our name Let's drop the big one There'll be no one left to blame us

We'll save Australia Don't wanna hurt no kangaroo We'll build an All American amusement park there They got surfin', too

Boom goes London and boom Paree More room for you and more room for me And every city the whole world round Will just be another American town Oh, how peaceful it will be We'll set everybody free You'll wear a Japanese kimono And there'll be Italian shoes for me

They all hate us anyhow So let's drop the big one now Let's drop the big one now

________________________________________________________________ The best thing to hit the internet in years - Juno SpeedBand! Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER! Only $14.95/ month - visit www.juno.com to sign up today!