[lbo-talk] Puck's Rap

Dwayne Monroe idoru345 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 2 07:14:04 PST 2004

Joanna wrote:

I'm spending part of the holidays rewriting Midsummer Night's Dream so as to turn it into a one hour play that's performable by and understandable to my daughter's fifth grade class.

Hey the rhyme you've produced so far is pretty damn crisp.

I lack the necessary skills but I've forwarded what you've done so far and your requirements to a friend in the biz (or, bid-i-ness as he says).

He should be able to whip up another stanza for you which flows like rich, creamery butter in short order.

When he's done baking that cake I'll pass it along.

DRM