[lbo-talk] NYTimes Reviews Chomsky's _Hegemony or Survival_

Jon Johanning jjohanning at igc.org
Sun Jan 4 13:20:17 PST 2004

On Sunday, January 4, 2004, at 11:11 AM, Brad DeLong wrote:

> Wow! Not as bad as the John Birch Society!
>
> That is damnning with faint praise indeed...

Well, I did say "it can get much worse" than Chomsky! :-)

Actually, I didn't have his political views in mind there, but his footnoting practices. But just for the record, I value his politics much more than his referencing. :-)

Jon Johanning // jjohanning at igc.org __________________________________ A sympathetic Scot summed it all up very neatly in the remark, 'You should make a point of trying every experience once, excepting incest and folk-dancing.' -- Sir Arnold Bax