[lbo-talk] Re: IAC/ANSWER hack to defend saddam?

Stephen Philion philion at hawaii.edu
Sun Jan 4 19:35:52 PST 2004

dorene wrote In the US even people using public defenders can and do at times fire their attorneys. And major cases usually assemble a team with direction from a legal lead and / or from the defendant. I think outsiders can opine all we want about who should or should not be part of the team and why but the ultimate decision really isn't up to us!

--and i said anything that appears to disagree with what you just said?

steve