[lbo-talk] re Clark/SH

Hari Kumar hari.kumar at sympatico.ca
Mon Jan 5 15:26:21 PST 2004

For what it is worth: 1) if I understood several people, one set of comments right - whatevr the left do will be distorted. Surely that is true? I cannot see whichever 'pure' agents one culd msuter - would be immune from this. Tactics are one thing, but principled statements/actiosn will be pilloried wherever htey emanate from.

2) re S.Pillion on the ICP: "though i'm not sure they could have really had much sway with an organization that was on the record supporting an invasion of Iraq, if my memory serves me correctly. " Surely this is exactly right - toadies of the worst comprador order. Less to do wiht those who joined Bremer's Inner Band would seem ot me commendable. Hari