[lbo-talk] Re: IAC/ANSWER hack to defend saddam?

Eubulides paraconsistent at comcast.net
Mon Jan 5 15:36:22 PST 2004

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carl Remick" <carlremick at hotmail.com>

War is the most brutal face of the system. Res ipsa loquitur. The sight of flag-draped coffins; crippled, blinded or brain-damaged war veterarns; and, yes, slaughtered, beaten or humiliated civilians -- these things bring home the inhuman cost of maintaining the US empire more directly than any other evil associated with the system. Focusing on these particular aspects of this savage society seems sensible to me.

Carl