[lbo-talk] Re: epithets anonymous

frank scott frank at marin.cc.ca.us
Tue Jan 6 16:14:43 PST 2004

monster: one who deviates from normal behavior or character ( from webster's new collegiate)...

the group is getting larger...can we agree that our focus should be on the abnormally behaving deviants over whom we currently have no control - none whatsoever - and who are fucking up things so that we may, in the near future, have difficulty even typing out our slashing personal attacks while seated at our comfortable keyboards?

now please don't someone point out, again, how murderous someone else is, with graphic descriptions of bloody horrors, true or fictional, so that others will have to do the same about our own pornographers of mass murder, who are second to none and in most cases either wrote the book, or financed it...

fs