[lbo-talk] Howard Dean, freak show impresario

Carl Remick carlremick at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 8 09:18:35 PST 2004

>Carl Remick wrote:
>
>>Priceless:
>>
>>Real Player --
>>http://www.clubforgrowth.org/video/backtovermont.ram?clubforgrowth=d4edd6b652879cf002b98c666f1e43a4
>>
>>Windows --
>>http://www.clubforgrowth.org/video/backtovermont.wmv?clubforgrowth=d4edd6b652879cf002b98c666f1e43a4
>
>That's incredibly stupid, even by the standards of American political
>discourse. And don't lots of non-liberals drink latte?
>
>Doug

Doubtless, and latte's the least of their indulgences. I was interested to note that the Club for Growth prominently identifies Larry Kudlow as one of its members. Kudlow might be described as CNBC's Abominable Snowman, being a onetime Bolivian marching powder enthusiast. BTW, if "Kudlow & Cramer" doesn't qualify as a freak show I don't know what does.

Carl

_________________________________________________________________ Tired of slow downloads? Compare online deals from your local high-speed providers now. https://broadband.msn.com