[lbo-talk] Howard Dean, freak show impresario

Gregory Geboski greg at mail.unionwebservices.com
Thu Jan 8 11:28:07 PST 2004

<< That's incredibly stupid, even by the standards of American political discourse. >>

Yes, and incredibly effective. Since any rational discussion of class is barred, this bilge fills the gap (for the Right) nicely. You must have noticed that some variation of this stereotype has defined "liberalism" for, oh, thirty-five years or so.

Take it away, and with what else can the Republicans build a mass vote?

<< And don't lots of non-liberals drink latte? >>

Dunkin' Donuts just started serving it, as do 7-11s. At least around Boston. Which indicates that workers may even drink the damn stuff (although I personally don't know any who do). Or maybe because it's Boston, which, as "everyone" knows, is full of big-government-spending, tax-loving, Volvo-driving etc....

---------- Original Message ---------------------------------- From: Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> Reply-To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 11:49:52 -0500