[lbo-talk] Phyllis Chesler endorses Bush

Jeffrey Fisher jfisher at igc.org
Fri Jan 9 19:51:11 PST 2004

Begin forwarded message:

> For example...
>

> Temporal Wormhole Engineer Phylis Chesler Returns From
> The Future, Comes Out For Bush
>
> or...
>

> Shaolin Temple Abbott and I Ching Manual Thief Phyllis
> Chesler Battles The White Lotus Clan Using Mantis
> Style, Comes Out For Bush.

tiger style tiger style frontpage clan ain't nuttin' to f*k wit frontpage clan ain't nuttin' to f*k wit

if you don't bring that neocon ruckus frontpage clan ain't nuttin' to f* wit

> and my favorite...
>

> Run-Of-The-Mill Liberal Apologist For Militarism Uses
> Feminist Tropes To Explain Essentially Brain-dead
> Endorsement of Bush.
>

> Oh wait, that one's actually true.

well done. :-)

i had my finger on the trigger to forward to some friends when i thought, wait, who the f*** is phyllis chesler? so i read the whole thing quickly and decided that if her allegedly radical alleged feminism was as well thought out as her endorsement of bush, then neither was worth spending any time worrying about.

except to ridicule, of course.