[lbo-talk] SF Indymedia Split

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Sat Jan 10 16:33:02 PST 2004

I caught wind of this two days ago but, this is the fullest acct *albeit one side* I have found yet. Sent a note to Bryan Atinsky to see what he knew, no reply as yet.

I'm all ears. WHAT is the complete context? Are you saying there hasn't been some of the usual cop-baiting BS that substitutes for principled political debate? Why the need for mediation? This smells just like the Pacifica Radio battles and so many other leftist sandboxes. Michael Pugliese