[lbo-talk] SHIT-list

Stephen Philion philion at hawaii.edu
Sun Jan 11 12:53:59 PST 2004

Doug wrote, I'm not Jewish. Which didn't stop them from including A. Cockburn, I know, but I'm just not qualified.

--yup, from what i could tell it didn't seem to matter in the case of some people whether or not they were Jewish. I guess if they don't like you and you're not Jewish ,you're nominated as a self-hating Jew anyway. Since they know what makes a good and bad Jew anyhow, how could anyone question their judgement anyhow. Maybe Cockburn is just unaware of his Irish Jewish roots or in the closet? he he

steve