[lbo-talk] Fox Sports Commentators Unload on Limbaugh

mike larkin mike_larkin2001 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 11 15:29:07 PST 2004

During the pre-game football show today, via the comment section at atrios.

[A big fat Limbaugh chomping on a cigar]

I'd like to take credit for McNabb's great season. What helped him most were my words of encouragement. Like when I called him a talentless, token fraud.

But that wasn't the best thing I've done all year. The best thing I've done all year is get off these pills. [Pulls out a large bag of pills. Gurgles.]

[Takes a call] Caller: I'm going to have to pick Farve in this game. Limbaugh: Of course you are. He's White!

The skit ends with a McNabb double beating the shit out of Rush.