[lbo-talk] Re: RE:Russia privatization (Add India). Iin digest, 2177

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Sun Jan 11 16:36:08 PST 2004

The persistant sectarian splittism of the Indian Left (as well as most other "Lefts" worldwide) does not this depress you? There was ONE Chinese Communist Party that defeated the Japanese and compradors. With 37 parties competing w/ each other, the real deep problems in India of mass poverty (even w/ a growing middle class) and marginalization and the caste system and Hindu fascism of the JVP, will never get contested w/o a more unified left. Michael