[lbo-talk] RE: I'm not sorry day

joanna bujes jbujes at covad.net
Tue Jan 13 23:21:06 PST 2004

Yoshie writes:

"I'm Not Sorry Day" is for women who have had an abortion and do not feel sorry, not a day for men who can't have an abortion, women who have never had an abortion, women who do not want to have an abortion, or women who feel sorry about having had an abortion."

Yes, but what you're describing is the stuff that group therapy is made up of -- and I'm not speaking disparangingly of group therapy. It has its uses.

But how is it appropriate to march around it? What is its political content?

Joanna