[lbo-talk] I'm not sorry day...

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Wed Jan 14 07:35:21 PST 2004

> Agreed. But there are those, like Carrol, who feel that stopping a beating
> heart and crushing a developing brain is no worse than picking your nose
or
> having a wart removed. I'm amazed that, given the technology, these people
> still exist. But I'm not surprised.
>
> DP
> ^^^^
> CB: Your language is a bit ambiguous, but are you musing about
> eugenics/extermination against blithe abortionists ? Or do I misconstrue
> your meaning ?

Not sure what you mean. If you're talking about icing abortion doctors, then yes, you misunderstand me completely.

I've been down this road before here, and I'm not gonna rehash my arguments re abortion (I should have never entered this thread, but there you go). Look up the last go-round on this topic in the incomparable LBO archives. You'll find my full position there.

DP