[lbo-talk] Re: I'm not sorry

Liza Featherstone lfeather at panix.com
Thu Jan 15 13:55:32 PST 2004

I am totally confused. Why is your post so hostile? How does anything Yoshie typed make her a "neo-social conservative"? What in the world IS a neo-social conservative? Are you being ironic? The phrase "working class reality," as if there was just one of those, suggests maybe you are.

So many questions...

Also, why is it "divisive" to view abortion as being about motherhood? Even under the most cooperative, egalitarian models of fucking and childraising, only one person has to be or gets to be pregnant.

Liza