[lbo-talk] Re: I'm not sorry

Kenneth Campbell kkc at sympatico.ca
Thu Jan 15 14:41:00 PST 2004

Here is the other point I wrote... That Yoshie is so offended about...

I was saying how hard it was to "come out" in what I wrote. My memories of the pain my beloved felt is none of her business.

Ken.

-----Original Message----- From: Kenneth Campbell [mailto:kkc at sympatico.ca] Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2004 7:23 AM To: furuhashi.1 at osu.edu Subject: RE: [lbo-talk] Re: I'm not sorry day...

No, yer missing the point.

I just "came out."