[lbo-talk] fundraiser

Dwayne Monroe idoru345 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 15 16:41:20 PST 2004

I've been very impressed by the growing sophistication and nuance of Naomi Klein's analyses in recent months.

So, I vote for her as a guest.

And for Chomsky.

Someone already posted the Zizek - *will not to know* question so...

I'm curious about Chomsky's opinion of what might be called the Wallerstein hypothesis - not the *capitalism is in a crisis* bit but the instability of the US' imperial system (seriously overstretched both militarily and economically) leading to a not far off collapse of some sort.

In short, everyone's worried about *empire* but how long for this world is it really?

DRM