[lbo-talk] full employment

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Thu Jan 15 20:13:05 PST 2004

Doug Henwood wrote:
> ["problems in the labor market" = an increase in working class
> bargaining power]
>
> Fed's Santomero-Hard to define full employment
> Thursday January 15, 8:54 pm ET

My father retired today from Yellow Trailways at the age of 72.

It's now official: I live in a house full of slackers.

My own job search nears the three year mark. My latest pain in the ass is getting rejected from interviews because I can't interview in person. It's like these peeps in Washington and New York can't read my frellin' resume and see that I live in Kansas City.

Chuck0