[lbo-talk] Richard Wright, Frantz Fanon, and Amiri Baraka

Jon Johanning jjohanning at igc.org
Sun Jan 18 10:01:11 PST 2004

On Saturday, January 17, 2004, at 10:47 PM, Shane Mage wrote:

> Alas, the VV link came in HTML. When I copied and pasted the quote
> it turned everything I wrote afterward into HTML, and I had no
> idea how to get it back into plaintext.

On the program I use (Mac OSX "Mail") there is a preference for sending all mail "Plain Text." Selecting that automatically makes everything plain text. I would imagine that all other e-mail programs have similar settings.

Jon Johanning // jjohanning at igc.org __________________________________ A gentleman haranguing on the perfection of our law, and that it was equally open to the poor and the rich, was answered by another, 'So is the London Tavern.' -- "Tom Paine's Jests..." (1794); also attr. to John Horne Tooke (1736-1812) by Hazlitt