[lbo-talk] Kucinich's own crusade...the home base of Maharishi Mahesh Yogi's Natural Law Party

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Sun Jan 18 11:49:57 PST 2004

Kucinich's own crusade...The smell of incense and cinnamon hangs in the air during a reception for Dennis J. Kucinich at a country mansion outside this "meditation community," a town of 9,500 and the home base of Maharishi Mahesh Yogi's Natural Law Party. (The Washington Times) http://washingtontimes.com/national/20040114-113844-3797r.htm
> ... But Mr. Kucinich refuses to entertain a third-party candidacy,
> instead saying that "the reason I can win this election is that I am the
> only Democrat who can attract voters from the Green Party, Natural Law
> Party, libertarians, blue-collar Reagan Democrats. ... I can bring them
> back in droves."

via, http://www.mail-archive.com/hardball@lists.msnbc.com/msg00317.html More on Natural Law Party, http://leader.linkexchange.com/1/X1397141/showiframe?

-- Michael Pugliese

>From "Marx at the Millenium, " by Cyril Smith, Pluto Press. Footnote 5, pg.
178, "...The Three Priciples of Democratic Centralism...by Don Cuckson: 1 Father Knows Best 2 Not in front of the children 3 Keep it in the family.